Tuesday, July 29, 2008

 

FL News

Bob Butterworth resigned today.

Does anybody know whether this was planned or whether there's some DFC fecal matter about to hit the air displacement unit? The news reports have been confusing: Bob Butterworth's saying he never planned on taking this position for any length of time and the governor supposedly was begging Butterworth to stay, but somehow this seems to have come right out of the blue as far as I can tell.

I guess I'll get the skinny on what went down in shul this next Shabbos. But until then ... do any of y'all know anything about our politics down here in FL?

*

Also, if any of y'all readers are local yokels, remember to vote in the judicial election. A certain highly incompetent Jeb Bush appointee needs to be voted out of office ... I'd mention her name, but she's pretty vindictive and is probably searching the blogs for mentions of her name and making an enemies' list based therein (and the last thing I need is to be on somebody's enemies' list): I reckon though her ego wouldn't let her search for phrases like "highly incompetent Jeb Bush appointee", so she'll not get wind of this posting (as that many people read my blog anyway that it'll have an effect on the election).

Still ... if you know who and what I'm talking about -- get out and vote this August and vote the bum-ette out!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?