Friday, March 21, 2008

 

"Here We Are Now / Entertain Us"

It isn't as if I don't have enough to do. And it isn't as if I don't have random things about which I've thought to comment or blog.

But somehow (the allergies ... the fact that Purim celebrations last night were fun, but all too sober ... the fact that I've done the main things I needed to do today ... ) I am not motivated to do anything.

And the intertubes, which are supposed to allow you to waste endless amounts of time, seem completely un-interesting today.

So -- going back to the 1990s in my mindset, I ask of y'all who read this blog: "here we are now / entertain us".

*

Not that that's the song I have stuck in my head -- I have Folsom Prison Blues and the various songs from which it borrows stuck in my head.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?