Friday, June 01, 2007

 

This Post Ends with the Rant of the Day

I've had so many things about which I've wanted to blog, but I've been so busy getting a paper out that I've not had a chance to blog them before I've forgot them. Does anybody know how to search for comments I've made on other blogs using google? This'd be the way to learn what I've been thinking -- as if anybody cares.

Anyhoo -- what's the deal with journal abbreviations? Why not just use the full titles or use whatever abbreviations people actually use? Why have a standard list of abbreviations that no-one uses except when writing bibliographies? And if you must have such a list (for automation), why not automate the process even more than EndNote currently does?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?