Thursday, January 25, 2007

 

How Can I Get a Meeting in Hollywood to Pitch My Ideas?

I have tons of 'em. Why just last night, I had an odd dream involving the head of the Norwegian-American mafia and two serial killers, one some 50 years ago and one in the present -- that's just dying to be made into a movie or at least a L & O episode. But I'm no screenwriter or even fiction-author. So what's a guy like me to do? A movie about Lutefisk eating gangsters is bound to be better than most of what's available from Hollywood today, dontcha think?

Comments:
Hey if you check the archives of my blog, my friend Jacquie who was a podcast guest shortly before you were, does seminars called "Pitch Your Project" where people get to sit with big television machers and pitch their ideas. I volunteered at one of them once and it was pretty cool.
 
I guess I need to check that out then. Thanks for the answer!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?